Whole30 ground meat recipe is the protein portion of whole30 diet which is an elimination plan to overhaul your entire diet in 30 days. Ground meat is one among other whole30 recipes that helps you eat clean so you can lose weight and also fight pain at the same time. Learn more about the Whole30 meal plan here.
Ground Meat Recipe:
- 2 pounds of ground meat
- 1 diced medium onion
- 1 to 2 tbsp of cooking fat
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch black pepper and salt
- In a large skillet, add cooking fat and heat over medium high heat for around 3.5 minutes till it melts.
- Add the diced onion and stir with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes until tender
- Add the ground meat into the skillet, and break up the large chunks using a wooden spoon.
- Add seasoning; garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Cook and stir for about 8 minutes until there are no pink spots on the meat.
- Drain the fat if you are not using a pastured meat.
- Serve and Enjoy
More Whole30 Elimination Plan Recipes: