- 1 chopped medium cabbage
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tbsp grape seed oil
- 3/4 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 15 oz stewed tomatoes
- In a large pot, heat the grape seed oil over medium/high heat.
- Add the garlic and turkey, and stir occasionally until turkey is cooked
- Add onion, celery, tomatoes and caraway seeds.
- Bring soup to boil and add the chicken broth, and stir occasionally
- Reduce to ow heat, then add cabbage
- Stir until cabbage is tender and all ingredients are mixed.
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz’s May Diet