Total 10 Turkey Chili is a protein-packed satisfying recipe that you can eat on the weekends while watching tv or gathering with family and friends. Total 10 Turkey Chili is a healthy meal that will help you stay on the Total 10 Rapid weight loss plan.
Total 10 Turkey Chili Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 2 shredded garlic cloves
- 2 cups of sliced onions
- 2 cups of chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of green pepper
- 1 cup of red pepper
- 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans of kidney beans
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Optional: cilantro and scallions, to taste
- In a large pan, heat the Oil.
- Add the onions and ground turkey, and cook for around 9 minutes (until they turn brownish)
- Add the celery, garlic, peppers, paprika, cumin, chili powder, salt, kidney beans and tomatoes, and stir thoroughly.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Use cilantro or scallions for topping.
- Serve and enjoy.