The total choice cheesy egg Sandwich is a recipe by Kristin Kirkpatrick (dietitian and Wellness Manager for Cleveland Clinic). This meal is rich in protein and fiber, and it is one of the Breakfast recipes in the total choice 1200-Calorie Plan.
The total choice cheesy egg sandwich is a balanced meal that you can have on breakfast while on The Total Choice Plan, you can enjoy this recipe even if you don’t have too much time in the morning, as it can be prepared in minutes.
Total Choice Cheesy Egg Sandwich Recipe
- 1 Whole grain muffin
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 slice of Swiss cheese
- In a small plate, place an egg and cook it in the microwave.
- For a scrambled egg, cook for around 40 seconds.
- For a fried egg, cook for around 2.5 minutes.
- Optional: Toast the muffin
- On the muffin, layer the egg and cheese to make sandwich.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Protein: 16 grams
Calories: 254 and Fiber: 4 grams