This is a perfect option for anyone looking for a cold, sweet and filling breakfast smoothie. This simple quick recipe contains healthy fruits and will delight your taste buds while providing exceptional sweetness. Eat this recipe on the 1200-calorie Total Choice plan.
- One quarter cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Half cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- One ripe banana
- Half cup extra-firm tofu
- One tablespoonful chia seed
- Half cup fat-free yogurt (plain)
- Two tablespoonful agave nectar
- Half cup unsweetened orange juice
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and serve. This recipe delivers 4 grams protein, 15 grams carbs, 2 grams fiber, 80 calories (half cup), 10 grams cholesterol and 20 grams sodium.