Dr. Oz has revealed his “Two-week Rapid Weight loss Plan” to help you lose nine pound in two weeks!. Dr. Oz spent the past year researching the top-diets with the latest science to prepare this Two-week Rapid weight loss plan”. Dr. Oz tested the diet on his audience for two weeks and the results were great. He found that his audience have lost a total of 1093 pounds, that’s an average of nine pounds per person.
Dr. Oz’s two-week weight loss plan became so popular, according to his website, more than 2 million people have visited this diet plan to make it the most popular dr. oz’s weight-loss plan ever published.
Dr. Oz said that if you stick to this diet plan for two weeks, it can change everything not only it will help you melt off fats fast, but it will also help decrease diseases, everything from diabetes and symptoms of food sensitivities. Even chronic pain will begin to dissipate. “Dr. Oz’s Two-week Rapid weight loss plan” was inspired by 3 top diet books:
- Wheat Belly – By Dr. William Davis
- Grain Brain – By Dr. David Perlmutter
- The Ultra Simple Diet – By Dr. Mark Hyman.
Dr. Oz’s Two-Week Rapid Weight-Loss Diet:
As soon as your awake start your day with one cup of hot water combined with the juice of 1/2 lemon.
- For Breakfast: Smoothie recipe.
- Drink: Organic green tea (regular green tea is fine if price is an issue).
- Protein: A six ounce serving of chicken, fish or turkey (your choice).
- Carbohydrates: 1/2 cup of brown rice is all the cars you need for the day.
- Fats: Good fat like avocado and olive oil. Stay away from butter.
- Dairy: You can have 1 cup of 2 percent plain greek yogurt.
- Veggies: You can feel free to go crazy consuming low-glycemic veggies from the list provided later, as well as the Detox Broth (recipe to come).
- Snack: Think pickles, hummus and maybe a handful of nuts.
You should completely RID your diet of the following for two weeks:
- Wheat (except for the brown rice mentioned earlier)
- White Sugar
- Artificial sweeteners (to include diet drinks)
- Caffeine (except for your green tea)
- Dairy (exception, the greek yogurt we talked about earlier)
Additionally, there is no need to add extra exercise to your routine. It is very important not eat anything before 8 a.m. and after 8 p.m. Also, ensure you do the things below EVERYDAY:
- Take a mulivitamin. Cut it in half and take half in the morning (after 8 a.m.) and the other half at night (before 8 p.m.).
- Take a probiotic in the a.m.
- Treat yourself to a detox bath every single night. (Simply sit in a tub of water with 1 cup baking soda and 2 cups of epsom salt tossed in)
Again, remember to eat all of the veggies below that you can stand. There is not such thing as too many veggies on this diet plan.
- Brussels sprouts
- Bean sprouts
- Artichoke hearts
- Bamboo shoots
- Beans (kidney, green, garbanzo)
- Onions (any type)
- Sugar snap peas
- Water cress
- Water chestnuts
- Pea pods
- Swiss chard
- Greens (collard, kale, turnip, and mustard)
- Salad greens (to include endive, iceberg, arugala, radicchio, romaine, chicory, spinach, and escarole)
Always make a shopping list to ensure you spend less time in the grocery story, and are less tempted to purchase contraband. Here’s a sample list:
- Rice protein powder (around 28 Tbsp)
- Green tea (organic if possible)
- Epsom salt
- Baking Soda
- Ground Flaxseeds
- Balsamic or another type of vinegar to dress your salad
- Olive oil (for cooking and mixing with vinegar for dressing)
- Brown rice
Also at the beginning of each week purchase the following:
- 4 banana
- 4 lemon
- 56 oz of berries
- 7 oz plain greek 2% yogurt
- 4 avocados
- 2 qts vanilla flavored almond milk (make sure it is not sweetened)
- Combination of 1 and 1/2 lbs of chicken, fish, and turkey
As promised the ingredients for the Detox Broth are below:
- 4 cups winter squash
- 4 large onions
- 8 carrots
- 8 celery stalks
- 8 garlic cloves (whole)
- 8 cups of any combination of approved greens
- 4 cups of root veggie (turnip, rutabaga, or parsnip)
- Ginger (dried)
- Sea Salt to your taste level (try not to over do it though)
Be sure to Download the Full “Dr. Oz’s Two-week Rapid weight loss plan” sheet for all the recipes.
Use the recipes for your smoothies and vegetable broth. Keep this one page sheet on your fridge to help keep you motivated. This way you will have a constant reminder to keep you focused for the next 2 weeks.