If you happen to have a sweet tooth, this recipe would be the perfect lunch or breakfast to get you in the mood for work. By using all natural peanut butter, you will be getting a good source of healthy sugar, niacin, as well as manganese. Enjoy this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan.
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich Recipe
Below are the ingredients that you need to prepare:
• 1 small banana
• 1 whole wheat English muffin
• 1.5 tbsp all natural peanut butter
Here are the steps to follow when preparing this particular recipe:
1. Toast the English muffin first.
2. Spread the peanut butter on the muffin. You can do this on top of the muffin or you can halve the bread first.
3. Add the banana slices on top of the peanut butter.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Count: 370 calories, 12g protein, 8g fiber