A simple yet tasty snack, this is something you can have for any time of the day. Toast grilled cheese with tomatoes is a classic snack, and thanks to the ease of making and packing one, you can take this to go for a cheap yet tasty meal. This recipe is packed with vitamins, fiber, minerals and calcium. Enjoy it on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan.
Toaster Oven Grilled Cheese With Tomato Recipe
Prepare the following ingredients:
• 2 slices of tomato
• 2 slices of whole grain bread
• 2 slices of mozzarella cheese, low fat
• 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Here are the things that need to be done when preparing this recipe:
1. Toast the bread first.
2. Layer the solid ingredients in the bread.
3. Drizzle olive oil on top of the bread or inside of it.
4. Toast the Panini again until the cheese melts.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Count: 360 calories, 14g fiber, 15g protein