Healthy Cheesy Turkey Burger Recipe
Here is what you will need in order to make this tasty as well as healthy meal:
• 1 slice of cheddar cheese, low fat
• 1 turkey burger, all natural
• 1 English muffin, whole wheat
1. You need to toast the English muffin first while you are grilling the burger to your desired consistency. You can also use a broiler for this step.
2. Place the cheese on top of the burger after cooking. The heat should melt the cheese so that it will be absorbed by the meat for a more juicy taste.
3. Halve the English muffins and use them as buns. You can also add some veggies in between the buns if you want to make your meal a healthier one.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Count: 29g protein, 380 calories, 4g fiber