Total Choice Mac & Cheese
The following ingredients will be needed for this recipe:
- 1 cup of whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 3 cups of quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups of low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup of plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 dash of pepper
Boil a pot of water with elbow macaroni, strain, and set aside. Next, thoroughly cook the quinoa and set aside. You will then want to combine the quinoa and elbow macaroni in one pot and stir well after adding the salt, pepper, yogurt, and shredded cheese. Top the dish with more shredded cheese for garnish if you wish.
- This recipe makes a total of four servings.
- Total number of calories: 359
- Total amount of protein: 24 grams
- Total amount of fat: 7 grams
- Total amount of fiber: 6 grams
- Total amount of sugar: 3 grams
- Total amount of sodium: 433 milligrams