This dish, which can be enjoyed on the Total Choice 1600-calorie plan, is filled with ingredients that are both nutritious and fresh, as well as being Dr. Oz-approved. It is a healthy portion-controlled meal that is very easy to prepare, just chop, heat and eat.
Dr. Oz: Total Choice Chef Salad and Soup
The following ingredients will be needed for this recipe:
- 2 cups of mixed greens
- 2 ounces of nitrate-free turkey
- 1 hard boiled egg that has been chopped
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes that have been diced
- 1/2 cup of cucumbers that have been diced
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of low-sodium vegetable soup
To make the salad, combine the greens, chopped hard boiled egg, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, and turkey in a bowl. Enjoy with a bowl of vegetable soup.
- Total amount of protein: 57 grams
- Total number of calories: 530
- Total amount of fiber: 13 grams