This sweet smoothie will help give you an extra boost of protein, fiber and nutrients in the morning with out all of the extra carbs and sugar. This treat can also be enjoyed on the Total Choice 1600-calorie plan.
Dr Oz: PB&J Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
The following ingredients will be needed for this recipe:
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1/2 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed
Combine all ingredients into a blender, mix until smooth, and enjoy!
- Total amount of protein: 24 grams
- Total number of calories: 440
- Total amount of fiber: 11 grams