Inspired from the Middle East, this Turkey Wrap is quick to make and is easy to pack in your bag for a work lunch or a school lunch. Although this recipe looks basic, turkey hummus wraps actually contain a wide array of healthy ingredients like chickpeas and olive oil. Enjoy this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan.
Quick Hummus Turkey Wrap Recipe
Here are the ingredients needed when making this recipe:
• 2 tbsp hummus
• 1/2 cup of cucumber
• 3 slices of nitrate-free turkey
• 1/2 cup of tomatoes, diced
• 1 cup of spinach
• 1 whole wheat wrap
• 1 slice of cheese
Following is the step-by-step procedure in preparing this recipe:
1. Lay the wrap flat on the table.
2. Just start piling the turkey, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, hummus, as well as other ingredients on to the wrap, as if you are making a sandwich. Lay it on thick as much as you want, depending on your favored ingredients.
3. Wrap it up and use a plastic in order to keep it in place for a travel or you can eat it right now – it is your choice!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Count: 340 calories, 12g fiber, 19g protein