Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, thus making this an excellent substitute for poultry. Add all the healthy natural ingredients and you will be getting one power-packed meal or snack – if you are so inclined. This salmon salad is full of niacin, protein and vitamin B12 hich helps keep your body’s nerve healthy. Enjoy this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan.
Total Choice Salmon Salad Recipe
These are the ingredients that you will need to make this Delicate Salmon Salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil recipe:
• 1.5 cups of spinach
• 1 cup of baby romaine
• 1/2 cup of diced cucumber
• 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
• 1/2 can of salmon
• 3/4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Add all the solid ingredients together.
2. Top the salad with the vinegar as well as olive oil.
3. Stir the salad until all of the ingredients are coated.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Count: 370 calories, 34g protein, 6g fiber