This is a dish that can be enjoyed on the Total Choice 1600-calorie plan and is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Smoked Salmon wrap is savory meal that is high in protein and fiber, and low in calories.
Dr. Oz: Smoked Salmon Wrap Recipe
The following ingredients will be needed for this recipe:
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 4 ounces of smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup of light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1/4 cup of red onions that have been diced
- 1/4 cup of tomatoes that have been diced
Layer the cream cheese, capers, onions, tomatoes, and smoked salmon on a tortilla. Wrap the tortilla starting at one end, then serve.
- Total amount of protein: 34 grams
- Total number of calories: 440
- Total amount of fiber: 3 grams