Inspired from Asia, shrimps are known for their amazing nutritional value. Add the greens and you have got loads of vitamins as well as fiber to go with this delicious recipe. Shrimps are rich in vitamins and minerals, not to mention they are hugely delicious. Enjoy this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan.
Spicy Shrimp Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
Below are the ingredients:
• 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped and cooked
• 1/2 cup of green sweet bell peppers, chopped
• 1/2 cup of fresh sugar snap peas
• 1/2 cup of white onion, chopped
• 1/2 cup of brown rice, cooked
• 1 tsp red chili pepper flakes, crushed
• 4 oz shrimp, cooked
Combine all the ingredients together in a stove top and cook as desired.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Count: 390 calories, 20g fiber, 17g protein