Bring a little freshness to your summer with this strawberry-inspired salad that is packed with clean chicken protein, high vitamins spinach as well as all natural flavoring from the balsamic vinegar. This will surely be loved by the other members of your family. Eat this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan
Strawberry Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
Following are the ingredients in making this tasty recipe:
• 3 oz chicken, grilled
• 4 cups of spinach
• 1/2 cup of strawberries; these should be sliced as preferred
• 1/2 cup of cucumber
• 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
In order to come-up with this delicious recipe, here are the things that yo need to do:
1. Make sure that the chicken is grilled or cooked to your taste.
2. Combine the strawberries, cucumber, spinach, as well as chicken together in a bowl.
3. Add the vinegar as well as oil, tossing them together for flavor.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Nutritional Count: 350 calories, 5g fiber, 25g protein