This high-protein sandwich can be enjoyed on the Total Choice 1600-calorie plan. Turkey Club sandwich is a delicious recipe that will keep you full throughout the afternoon, it is filled with good fats and protein.
The following ingredients will be needed for this recipe:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces of lunch meat turkey
- 2 ounces of turkey bacon
- 2 tomato slices
- 1 tablespoon of avocado
- 1 slice of Muenster cheese
- 2 pieces of romaine leaf lettuce
Cook the turkey bacon either on a stove top or in the microwave. Spread the avocado on one slice of bread before layering the turkey, turkey bacon, tomato slices, cheese, and lettuce pieces. Top the sandwich with another slice of bread and enjoy.
- Total amount of protein: 34 grams
- Total number of calories: 500
- Total amount of fiber: 7 grams