A healthy combination of meat as well as vegetables on top of a baked bread, this pizza would be perfect for your group gatherings as well as family meals. You can create as many as you like and go crazy with the toppings, especially if you happen to have kids to serve this to. Eat this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan
Total Choice Quick Veggie Turkey Pizza
These are the ingredients that you need to have when preparing this recipe:
• 1 whole grain English muffin
• ¼ cup of turkey burger, crumbled
• 1/2 cup of spinach or any other vegetable
• 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
• 1 slice of mozzarella cheese, low fat
Below are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Cook the turkey meat to your desired doneness while toasting the English muffin.
2. Halve the English muffin lengthwise.
3. Top each muffin half with the ingredients, as many as you desire.
4. Put in the oven until the cheese melts.
Preparation Time: 10+ minutes
Nutritional Count: 400 calories, 6g fiber, 28g protein