Eat with just pleasure – no guilt, with this high fiber recipe. Thanks to the healthy dosage of cheese, even your kids will love it with no qualms about eating the vegetables that come with the serving. Enjoy this recipe on the Total Choice 1200-calorie plan.
Mac n’ Cheese n’ Veggies Recipe
• 1/2 cup of low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
• 3/4 cup of almond milk, unsweetened
• 1 cup of steam bagged cauliflower and broccoli
• 3/4 cup of whole wheat macaroni, cooked
• 2 tbsp whole wheat flower
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a stove top and cook.
2. Wait until the cheese is melted before serving.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Count: 400 calories, 14g fiber, 28g protein